Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cirrhosis of the Liver Community

Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 907) questions
Sorry for becoming too brief ...I am having inability to sleep at night ..Not diagnosed with cirrhosis yet but pretty much sure of having...
Husband diagnosed with cirrhosis eight years ago. Cause is fatty liver disease. Recently began taking lactulose which improved his mental...
I see all these ads for treatment of the liver. Are any of them worth the money. My doctor says not to waist my money. I'm thinking thay ...
I was dxd with cirrhosis in 2012. I am 69 and have had hemorrhoids since 1998..had stapled hemorrhoidectomy in 2011. I also had a colo...
Can anyone tell me, pleace, how common is pain in liver in cirrhosis? I am afraid of it. I have hep C and cirrhosis more than 20 years.
Hello everyone, My question is this, I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the Liver and not in a very good way. It was three years ago I...
Before 1year I had n episode of vomiting diarrhea fever n chills. My sgpt and sgpt where 130 and 140. Ggt 69 alkaline phosphate ALP was 4...
My husband was diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, he don't drink alcohol, and all hepatitis test was negative. Doctor said fatty...
I just went through and completed 12 weeks of harvoni to cure hep c. I had to have 3 bands put on non-bleeding varices in esophagus. ...
My father-in-law has cirrhosis. He gets an endoscopy once a month to band his varices and stop the bleeding in his stomach. He has many e...
i am patient of hep c, it was diagnosed almost 13 years ago, recently doctor asked me for fibroscan and certain other tests, my median li...
I’m 27 years old and I have drank heavily on and off for some time more so when I was in my early 20’s not drunk everyday but more of bin...
My ex has hep c, ascities, cirrhosis, chronic leukemia and drinks daily. I can't imagine he has long? He also has neropathy.
My husband started this therapy yesterday. My question is, how many of you has expiriance with this type of medicine,and if there is some...
It is dangerous
I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the liver in September of 2014. At the time I had no idea that a lot of health problems that I had been...
Hi there, I was hoping someone could give some advice on what my issue may be. I have been going through the worst period of my life o...
Hi friend I had an episode of fewer chills vomiting n diarea and after the sonography revealed coarse echotecture with mild hepatomegely ...
Does anyone else have a problem with the heat and humidity? I have cirrhosis and this year in particular has been extremely difficult fo...
Hi to All, I am 39 Male .. here is my yesterday ultrasound and some blood test .. ultrasound: " ... Liver has normal size with co...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Ro, Romania
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.