Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cirrhosis of the Liver Community

Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 899) questions
I’m 27 years old and I have drank heavily on and off for some time more so when I was in my early 20’s not drunk everyday but more of bin...
My ex has hep c, ascities, cirrhosis, chronic leukemia and drinks daily. I can't imagine he has long? He also has neropathy.
My husband started this therapy yesterday. My question is, how many of you has expiriance with this type of medicine,and if there is some...
It is dangerous
I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the liver in September of 2014. At the time I had no idea that a lot of health problems that I had been...
Hi there, I was hoping someone could give some advice on what my issue may be. I have been going through the worst period of my life o...
Hi friend I had an episode of fewer chills vomiting n diarea and after the sonography revealed coarse echotecture with mild hepatomegely ...
Does anyone else have a problem with the heat and humidity? I have cirrhosis and this year in particular has been extremely difficult fo...
Hi to All, I am 39 Male .. here is my yesterday ultrasound and some blood test .. ultrasound: " ... Liver has normal size with co...
Dr said stomach is red and inflammed and he took bile to test.Said there wasnt signs of varices or ascites yet but what is the bile?
I just finished 24 weeks of Harvoni and I am 4 months clear of Hep C. I have had ultrasounds done on my abdomen every six months and had ...
Hi all friends. I had n episode of fewer chills vomiting n diarea and after the sonography revealed coarse echotecture with mild hepatome...
I was wondering if i should see a doctor: i scanned my liver to see what damage i had done the other day on a friends portable ultrasound...
With a MELD score of 29/30 on a wait list for over a year what are my chances of having surgery in the next few months?
Hi I was cured of HCV with Harvoni around 3 years ago , before treatment I was diagnosed with cirrhosis , alts around 180 , platelets aro...
I’m 45 with Common Variable Immune Deficiency and Lyme Disease. Two liver biopsies have shown that I have autoimmune hepatitis that is Gr...
Normal bloods, normal ultrasound and CT but all the symptoms.... don’t know what to do
Our uncle has High creatinine levels, critical potassium levels and in Kidney failure, he has stage 4 cirrhosis. Dialysis is the only hop...
Iam 34 yrs old woman n not drin alcohol n smoke
Hey guys. I was diagnosed with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver in 2014 and didn't give it the respect it deserved. By 2017, I was in the hosp...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Ro, Romania
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.