DNA / Paternity Community

Conception Date

My LMP was Oct 30, 2012, had sex with my partner Nov 8th-13th, unprotected using withdrawal method. On the 8th (thurs) he didnt pull out in time so I asked a friend and she told me about Ella, a emergency contraceptive. Due to unseen circumstances I wasnt able to get pill until the 13th. It says I should take up to 5 days after unprotected sex. I then found out 2 dayd later he had cheated on me, so out of anger I slept with another guy on Nov 26 and 27 unprotected. He said he pulled out in time. I didnt get my period which was due on the 28-30, took a home pregnancy test on Dec 7, 2012, that was positive.
Can a home pregnancy test positive after 2weeks of unprotected sex, or could it be my first partners baby?
And when I read up on emergency contraceptive the risks of it not working gets higher the longer you wait after intercourse, so I think the pill might not of worked, but also worried because I know I had unprotective sex with someone else. There is a 2 week difference between my two partners....
That is hard to say honestly... I personally think it could go either way, but I would probably say that it may be the first partner's?? Wow that is a difficult situation. Best of luck hun, hope you can get more opinions than this and it turns out the way you want it to.
I had a friend who had this exact scenario happen. The pill should be taken no more than 3 days after for it to work. The only way to tell paternity is a DNA test when the baby is born
Im 90% sure the first guy is the father. Doctors start counting pregnancy from the first day of your last period, so at conception you're considered 2 weeks along. Which probably happened around the 13th.
Idk if you did an ultrasound yet or was giving a due date but from my calculations you should be due around August 6. If it was the 2nd dude your due date would be around August 20th. I hope this information was helpful..good luck!
I'd say the first guy for sure... U had sex with guy #2 while u were already pregnant, that's why u didn't get your period the day after u slept with him. Implantation takes longer than a day or two. A doctor or ultrasound will confirm your conception date for you, just be patient honey.