DNA / Paternity Community

Don't know

I live in florida. and i am 9 weeks 4 days i found out i was pregnant a day before thanksgiving. I don't know anything about my cycle but i know that i have a normal period and in october and november i didn't have one. i had my last period on september 25th and it says that i conceived on the 9th of october and that i ovulated from the 6-9. i had sex before the 9th unprotected and my friend he did finish in me every single time. we had sex almost everyday before the 6 as well and 2 weeks before that he finished in me every single time. on the 9th early in the morning like around 1 or 2 i had sex unprotected but the guy didn't finish in me he used pull out. so could i have gotten pregnant from the second guy that i had sex with on the 9th or sex with my friend before that? what do you think. i told both of them about this and so they know but i want opinions. i didn't want to keep it from them so i felt i had the right to tell both that they could be. any suggestions? thank you.

date of last period: september 25th
ovulation october 6-9
conception date october 9th

my periods are always 6 days long as well almost 7 i have brown discharge on the 7th day of my period and then it ends that day.
i am due july 2nd
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you had an ultrasound?  Just using an app is not going to be precise enough; you need to have a doctor or ultrasonographer confirm the crown-to-rump length of the embryo in order to be sure of the estimated due date.
It could be either. Most likely the guy who didn't pull out but I'm just as far along as you and I ovulate late so we conceived on the 15th. A DNA test is the only way to know for sure.
yes i have had an ultrasound on tuesday november 12th i was exactly 7 weeks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I think it sounds more likely to be the friend.  My calculator says you ovulated on October 8, which would just barely rule the other guy (who pulled out) out of the race.  Thing is, though, when the dates are so terrifically close together, you really will not know for sure until you have a DNA test.  
and before the 8th i had a yeast infection i was taking medicine before that because my friend and i were having unprotected sex since september and he was finishing in me every time for 2 months. i got a yeast infection a week after my period. right after my period we had sex unprotected and he finished in me. the second guy was the only guy i had sex with around the 9th but he pulled out.