don't know if I got pregnant before my period

I'm very confused about when I got pregnant. I had sex with a guy on Aug.25 and he (pulled out). I also had sex with my boyfriend that last week of Aug.  On Sept. 2 I started my period. After 3 days of my period I continued to have sex with my boyfried. I missed my period in Oct. and found out I am pregnant. On Nov.1 I had an ultrasound done. The ultrasound said I was 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant and the baby measured avg. 23mm.  I would like to know how accurate the ultrasound is along with the measurements.
If I got pregnant before my last period, then I was really 9 to 10 weeks pregnant. But If I got pregnant after my last period then I would only be about 7 weeks because of ovulation,right? The doctor said I was 8 weeks 5days pregant according to the first day of my last period. When did I really get pregnant before or after my last period? If it was before, could I have been 9 weeks 5 days at the time the ultrasound said 8 weeks and 6days or could I have been less than 8weeks pregnant.
I'm sorry for the confussion but If you could please help, I would greatly appreciate it. My boyfried is so excited, and I realy screwed up by being with that other guy.
And you didn't have sex with anyone after the presumed period?  Not your boyfriend, nobody at all?  
nope nobody i only see my boyfriend on weekends cause he is in school still and lives 2 to 3 hours away. he has been the only one ive had sex with since july 26th.
we lost a pregnancy at 8 weeks on july 12th so this came on has a huge surprise to us. i just wondering how far along i am cause i cant go off of when my last period was since that was over a month ago. and im clearly not 2 months pregnant.
Well, my suggestion is that you go on the assumption that you're about five weeks along now, (which gestational-age style count begins at a computed first day of your last period).  Using a count like that, go in for an ultrasound at 7 weeks, or in about two weeks.  Tell them your actual first day of your last period is somewhat confused by having had a miscarriage right before, and you'd like their best estimate of a due date based on the crown-to-rump size of the embryo and the other developmental markers.  Once they give you an estimated due date, you can count backwards from it 266 days to get to an estimated conception date, or 280 days from it to get to a "weeks pregnant"count.  Or just use an online conception calculator and plug in your estimated due date.
ok seems legit thanks.
I need help plz , Imy bf n I broke up around august 10th n I had sex with a friend on the 13th he pulled out but the sperm got on my but a little then I got my period on the 19 n then I got back with my bf he always came in me n I got pregnant . Today October 24 I got an ultra sound n I says I'm 8 weeks n one day who's baby is my bus or my friend I'm scared
The dad is whomever you had sex with around September 9 - 13..  Nobody as early as August 13 --it's almost a month too early, according to your ultrasound.  Are your periods irregular, or sometimes long?  By the count of 8 weeks 1 day, you would have conceived in early September, despite your last period being August 19.  If you had gotten pregnant from sex on August 13, the doc would have said you were 12 or 13 weeks pregnant today, and your last period would have been in July.  You wouldn't have had a period on August 19.
When I had my last period on august 19 it was a little heavy n for September to now I didn't get my period. They told me my due date is July 4
If your due date is July 4, that would be October 11 for conception, maybe you mean June 4?  Otherwise it would be too soon to have this conversation.
The doc told me my due date would be July 4 n that I was 8 weeks n one day
Maybe call the doctor again.  If your due date is July 4, you are not 8 weeks 1 day, you're 4 weeks 1 day.  After all, October 11 was only two weeks ago.
Ok thanks but is it a legit answer that the dad should be my bf ?
When did you and your boyfriend have sex?  And I'm not talking about in August.  You haven't said who you had sex with around September 9 - 11 or so.  If a doctor told you today (October 24) that you were 8 weeks 1 day gestational age, that adds up to around September 9 - 11 for a conception date.
On September 9-11 I had sex with my bf
I had sex early December with someone then had sex with my boyfriend lyk late December I got my period dec. 29 and missed January 26 who did I get pregnant for
If you had sex with your boyfriend after your period, it would be him.  Have you had any ultrasounds by now?
Yes I did I saw the bby
What did they say then?  How many weeks along did they say you were, and did they give you an estimated due date?
I had sex with my first child father between September 26 and October 10. Had a period October 14 and got back with my boyfriend and had sex with him the last week of October and so on. Missed my period in November and found out I was pregnant and due July 21, 2015. Just tryna figure out is my boyfriend the father for sure because it's his first child and I don't want him to be excited about nothing ;(
Sounds like you got pregnant after your period, possibly around October 28 depending on how early your ultrasound was that gave you the due date.
They did my first ultrasound after thanksgiving, round the end of November and when I went for my 20 week ultrasound they said the first due date they gave me was 2 days off.
Sorry not the end of November but the first week of December.
?
Sounds like you got pregnant around October 28.
Thank you
I just went through a similar situation. Honestly it's  probably Emilio's. You said y'all had sex the 8th. Sometimes it can take the sperm up to 24 hours to reach the egg..
I had sex with a guy in November around the end of the month , he used a condom and pulled out , then had sex with my boyfriend days later , I had a period in November and one in December it lasted the normal 3 days my due date is September 12th 2015 when I went to the doctor on January 21st I was 6 weeks , how do I know who's baby it is :/ PLEASE don't judge !
Hi, Promise, here is what the conception calculator says for a due date of September 12.  If you got the due date from an early ultrasound, the first guy is not the father, assuming, that is, that you had sex with your boyfriend later on besides the "days later" than "around the end of November" that you mentioned.  How did you get your due date?

First day of last menstrual period:  December 6
Probable date of ovulation:  December 20
Possible dates of conception:  December 16 to 24
Due date:  September 12 (40 weeks)
hello my nae is jelisa and im really confused i had sex with this guy on june 19,2015 but we used protection my period came down june 21,15 but on july 2,15 me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex went to the doctor they told me i was 4 weeks pregnant how is the possible wondering if i got pregnant before or after my period
Hi, Jelisa, I answered where you posted this as its own question.
Ive been trying for a little one with my husband. i had my period June 24th for about 7 days.. Continued trying throughout the whole beginning of July until i received my period again July 22nd for the normal 6/7days. it is now august 22nd and no period. could it be possible that i am now pregnant?
Hi, Mary, best thing is to take a test.
i have already took two about 2 weeks ago and gotten a negative result on both. Could it be possible it was to early?
If your next period was only due around now, it was too early to test two weeks ago.
If i been having sex with the same person for 4 years I took out my iud 4 months ago I'm 7 weeks and 4 day I had a fight with my boyfriend and had sex with someone else July 24 and 25 my last first day of my period was July 5 could it be his or my bf I never use protection with my bf and neither did I with the other guy.
If you got the 7 weeks 4 days figure from an ultrasound, it would suggest the other guy is the dad, especially if you didn't have sex with your boyfriend around the week of July 20 because of the fight.  If it just came from a calendar or little wheel, there might be some chance it's from your boyfriend, depending on when you had sex with him.
I had sex with my bf anytime before aug24 I'm not quite sure but I do almost all the time and I just know the days we didn't which was 24,25,26,27,28,30 all the time before that and after on the 31 I can't really give you dates because I don't keep track but we've had sex. Is it possible it can be his. Honestly what I don't get is if they give you and ultrasound date is the egg already there the two weeks prior of when the baby start forming. Thanks a lot for you help.
Hi, Kkaattee, please write it out for me like this.  Check what I wrote, also, to be sure I'm understanding what you are saying.  You could have had sex with your boyfriend as close to the sex with the other guy as July 23?

First day of last period:  July 5
Sex with boyfriend:  July __ - 23
Sex with other guy:  July 24, 25
No sex with boyfriend:  July 24 - 30
Sex with boyfriend:  July 31 forward

Had ultrasound on (date) and was told I was __ weeks __ days along
Estimated due date given to me by ultrasound:  April ___, 2016

Okay
Last period July 5
sex with boyfriend almost every day before july 23 we live together we constantly have sexual intercorse.
Sex with other guy 24 and 25
No sex with either 26-30
Back with boyfriend 31 sex from then and on.
I had urine test at the clinic 8/13/15 they said I was 5 week 4 days due date April 13,2006
Had an early ultrasound and was about right the dates match I was 6 weeks and 4 days due date April 14,2016
I meant 2016 on the due dates.
I think it is most likely to be the boyfriend's baby, since you had an ultrasound at 6 weeks 4 days and your due date was April 14.  But it's by pretty much the closest possible margin; the other guy does have a chance to be the dad.  The conception calculator I use suggests you conceived on July 22, a number that should be pretty precise since your ultrasound was at 6w4d.  But obviously if it is off by even two days, you can't bank on it.  In your shoes I would go through the pregnancy assuming the baby is from your boyfriend, but would definitely do a DNA test when the baby comes, since it would be unfair to all of you (not the least the baby) not to be absolutely certain.
You said, "what I don't get if they give you an ultrasound date is the egg already there the two weeks prior of when the baby start forming."  The way it works is that the medical way of counting out the weeks of pregnancy begins on the first day of your last period.  If a doctor were to say to you "You're 8 weeks 1 day along," he would mean you conceived about 6 weeks 1 day ago.  This is the way pregnancy is counted, not because the egg comes down with the period, but because in the old days it was the only signal they had for starting the count.  
I had sex somewhere at the end of july and then aug 10th but got my period on the 13 - 16 or 17 and now I am late and haven't had a period in September. Could I get pregnant from having sex the week of Aug 10th right before I got my period?
Hi, Bethaleana, it is not likely.  Do you have any doubt at all that the period August 13-16 was really a period?  If it was, it indicates your prior ovulation was around August 1, and an egg only lasts about a day.  
Hi can I ask ?
Also same. I had sex another guy aug 6 then I had period Aug 16 start not exactly sure then I had sex with my boyfriend sep 20 to 21 then I test PT its positive then I went to doctor they didn't yet see anything . but I tried to test 3x . and I wonder who is is the father of my baby? I'm so confused
I hope you can help me .. I'm very stress thinking about it . I want to know who is the father
Ok so I had my period an November but not December but like 4 or 5 months ago my pregnancy test came out positive then I had no period then I hade one then I didn't then I did then I took another one an it was negative then I took one last week in it was positive so how months can I be my stomach is really big
Hi, Adrianna312, can you post your question separately rather than on the end of a long thread?  It's really hard to understand what you're asking.  Are you asking if you are pregnant?
Hi im having the same problem rite now so who was the father? Your bf or the guy?
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.