Do I have a dental infection

I had a tooth filled 2 weeks ago and a lot of throbbing of my nerver has been going on by that tooth.  Going on into the 3rd week, I woke up and noticed my face on the side the tooth was pulled is swollen.  What is wrong and how can I resolve this problem?
I agree with sue2324.  It sounds like you have a dental abscess forming from your filling.  You should go back immediately to your dentist and get it taken care of.  A root canal sounds most likely and then possibly a crown afterwards.
you have an abcess and need a root canal
You should contact or visit your dentist as soon as possible. Tell him/her the problem and I bet, he knows what to do next.

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Forum

If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.