Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dental Health Forum

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.
1 - 20 (of 4573) questions
What's a good over the counter way to help whitten my teeth that won't hurt my enamel that actually works I don't wanna waste my money?
Had anyone experience Root Canal (per tooth) Surgery? My dentist suggested me about this but I don't trust her because I know it's to exp...
Hi I have recently noticed a repulsive smell when I rub my finger along the gum in one area at the back of my mouth. I don't get this...
I had a crown put on a broken tooth 10 days ago. I still have an ulcer and quite a bit of pain on the gum under the crown. The novacaine ...
Hi, I am on clindamycin 300mg for a tooth abscess. The dentist drilled a hole in the tooth for drainage. The swelling seems to be goin...
On the first I had a molar on the bottom right side of my mouth prepped for a permament crown. The dentist said I didn't need a root cana...
i have a couple of questions about abscesses. last week i developed an abcsess in my tooth. my cheek became very swollen. the doctor said...
Last Tuesday i had tooth # 2 removed ( Upper ) and next day i came down with a major Migraine and few days later my body started to hurt ...
Hello,i had a tooth restored with resin that looks exactly like enamel,it looks good but the problem is that i am having an allergic reac...
A few years ago, a dentist I was seeing told me that I was brushing improperly in a sawlike motion and had caused slight damage to the gu...
I had 7 teeth extracted on Tuesday with general anasthetic. When I came around the Doctor advised that they had some problems removing on...
HELP! dentures took away my pretty face and im only in my 30's! While I was taking several medications attempting to get the right on...
Hello, and thank you. I got a dental crown on a lower right molar (1st molar ) two years ago. Shortly after the placement of the crown...
Hi, I had a crown (my first one) put on one of my molars 3 weeks ago. The procedure went without any problems, but since I have had the ...
My problem started 6 months ago when I was on an antibiotic (metronidazole) for 1 week. The antibiotic did its job but caused this co...
In December of 2008 (or was it 2007? probably 2008) I was out at a bar and got elbowed in the face, specifically just to the right of my...
I have been to 3 different dental offices with the exact problem, all have a different answer. I have severe tooth sensitivity in tooth ...
After I had dental cleaning and fluoride treatment I noticed these brown streaks in five of my fingernails. My thumb actually has two o...
Six days ago my wife had a partial done and they removed 14 teeth off the top and fitted her with a new set of chompers apart from the "n...
I just got a small resin based filling put in a molar (tooth 30 they call it) and a part of my tooth is very sharp. It's not rubbing up a...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.