Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I’ve had a tooth abscess for YEARS!

Hey everyone, so I’ve had a tooth abscess for YEARS now (since my junior year of high school) and I’ve gone a couple times to the dentist and have gotten a round of antibiotics but never went back to get the tooth pulled after finishing the antibiotics, over the years I’ve been able to pop the abscess though it wasn’t very much puss that came out at all, so I figured I was ok as long as I was able to drain it. So here I am about 10 years later and my abscess seems to have gone away, it doesn’t bother me at all and there are no signs or symptoms of an abscess where mine used to be. A lot of you may think that is very dumb or negligent of me but I have a CRIPPLING fear of dentists. Anyways I was wondering what everyone’s thoughts were considering everywhere I look it says that an abscess cannot go away on its own?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community

Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child