Dental Health Community

fibromyalgia

Hi! I have fibromyalgia and a Protein C deficiency.Fibro makes me hurt everywhere. I know I can improve with exercise and have slowly increased mt activity level.
I have fibromyalgia and was finally diagnosed with fibromyalgia after many years of suffering with severe pain. I still have pain all the time. It is hard to get of bed some days. I am looking for the current meds that are being used for this
Oh my gosh, after fall that cracked 2 vertebrae, I have had chronic pain in neck & lower back. MRI's, shots, accupuncture, & tons of pills....then....beginning of this year, it started feel like I'd run a triathlon, when I haven't been able to do one of those in 4 years. Every morning...it hurts to walk, lower back, hips, knees, hands.....does anyone have it this severe?
Hi Id like some advice please.. I have been diagnosed with under active thyroid since I was 16 im now 25. My thyroid has not caused me too many problems except the normal symptoms I.e going to sleep an waking feeling like I haven't been to bed at all. I have a 4 year old daughter who is healthy thank god but my fatigue an sleepiness keeps me from having better quality play time with her. Ive learned to live with thyroid problems an have regular check ups for which my most recent a few weeks ago was fine. But Saturday after work I came home feeling rotten. I came straight to bed and in the morning I couldn't move... I felt like I'd been beaten with a base ball bat. My fingers are swollen and tender in certain places and I struggled to walk down the stairs. I feel dizzy and off my food, having night sweats and it is now Wednesday and I'm back in bed again after days of feeling like this.. Knowing someone in my family with fibromyalgia I know this is likely the cause but I don't feel well enough to get to the doctors... When do these symtoms ease... Will they ? Sorry for the long story. Thank you in advance.