Dermatology Community
53.6k Members
Avatar universal


I have been experiencing this rash like 'thing' on my body. It takes the form of a wringworm and most of the times it has a black head meaning that the inside skin is black. When I first encountered it, it wasn't itchy but spread towards my body. Saw the doc, took some allergy tablets, had unprotected sex, took morning after, bleed and the rash came back in no time. This time it was itchy a d pain could be felt when touching it. It spread towards my who,e body and itchy. When burst it burns if I passed my hands on it. I need you help
4 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
Such a rash can be due to viral rashes or hives. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications.
So check out the medications, clothes or toiletries that you are using as these may be triggering the hives.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Avatar universal
Thank you very much. At first i thought it was an allergic reaction though. And I made an appointment with my doctor. I will surely keep you posted. Hope you enjoy your day today :)
Avatar universal
Whenever i burst it, it forms somewhere else. Its still one button then smiliar small buttons joins it or comes close to it. Some itch while others dont. It spreads on the lip as welll. is there a cure for hive? if it happens to be just that
1687669 tn?1305625406
What you describe does sound like urticaria/hives however I've never experienced this as something that can burst.. Do you mean you burst them to let fluid out? I'm no expect but I'd suggest returning to your doctor if that's possible, maybe they can offer cortizone injections or something?

In my experience urticaria tends to calm down with allergy tablets but can also be helped with a cold compress to stop the itching and swelling a bit.
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions