Yesterday 1-14-10 I was using Safety Solvent to clean grime from under an aircraft that I am inspecting. I got a drop ( I mean one drop) of solvent in my ear. After about an hour it felt irritated. I rinsed my ear out with soapy water, peroxide, vinegar & water, and with alcohol. As the day went on my ear would give me sharp pains, but not to where it hurt bad. AS the day went further I could hear less. Overnight I kept a cotton ball with anti septic in my ear. Now I can not hear hardly anything. It is almost like when you have water in your ear after swimming but without the sound of fluid swishing around in your ear. Also on the cotton ball there was a very small amount of what looked like blood. Is my ear just irritated from the solvent. The solvent is mineral based and the company who makes it said to just wash my ear out with soad and water.