Ear, Nose & Throat Community

Something in my throat

I was eating some chips about a month or so ago and then I felt this really hard thing on my tooth.. When I went to the bathroom I saw something brown and small it looked like a roach leg.. And I felt something get stuck in my throat.. But now it feels worse like it hurts and when I swallow I can feel something there when I move my adams apple/throat side to side I can hear it bubble.. And when I try to lay down I feel slowly drift to whichever side I lay down on and its a bit hard to swallow... I tried vomiting to bring it up but nothing comes out or what does come out looks like a ball of white spit.. Please help me Idk what to do.. When I eat or drink it doesnt go down and when I try to vomit it doesnt come up.. Im scared idk what to do...
I would try to vomit ....maybe with food in your stomach so that it does come up .....if that doesn't work ....I'd go talk to a dr about it.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life