Esophageal Cancer Community
75 Members

No one is helping

I have been dealing with an issue with my mouth for more than a year now. Started with a swollen right side now there is red on the right most part of my tongue. It seemed better for a while then worse. The texture of my lips is also changing. I'm afraid I have oral cancer possible esophageal. I go to doctors but they just dismiss me. I'm really afraid and I don't want to die. Please if someone is out there that can help I'm begging for some answers and with any luck a solution.
Hey, I don't know what's going on but I hope and pray it's not cancer.  Stay calm and keep going to the doctor until you get answers that satisfy you.

Best wishese.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.