Involuntary Eye Movement

I have a 10 year old son who has no medical problems with the exception of a few alergies, but over the last two months he has started having an involuntary eye movement when watching TV or looking at you when you are talking to him. He does not even know that he is doing it. His eye lids close and open then his eyes go to the left, then up and back to the center. He may not do it at all for several minutes and then he may do it 7 or 8 times in a minute. I am not sure what to do or where to start. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Read more
Follow - 1
Upvote - 0
I would first see a pediatric ophthalmolgoist then a pediatric neurologist. Among other things, It might hopefully just  be a tic or habit he developed but could also be a sign of a type of seizure disorder.