Eye Care Forum

redness of viens in my eyes

hi im 19years old from philippines! i just want to know if everyday masterbation can make the viens in my eyes red? and being late to sleep at night? what is the reason my my eyes has a red viens everyday, every hour..?Thanks
Dear choki,

Individuals may experience red eyes and prominent veins due to a number of different conditions.  It is best to have a doctor examine the redness of your eyes.  

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.