ttc

hello doctor... my name is deepthi... am recently married and now am trying to conceive... my prblm is my vigina hole is very small and it hurts me alot when my partner tries to enter his penis into my vigina hole... itried alot bt i cant control my pain... in some books i  read dat applying ky jelly helps to my problem bt when i asked my friends they said using ky jelly when ttc it kills the sperms and she suggested me to use pre-seed lubricant... IS it safe to use when am TTC ??? if it is safe what kind of pre seed is to be used bcoz there are 3 types ... so pls help me....
How are you? There are many conflicting feed backs on the use of this product. Normally, natural lubrication is produced and if there is problem with this, further evaluation may need to be done. If you and your husband are trying to conceive, it is best that you have proper evaluation first with your gynecologist. Other causes of dyspareunia or pain during contact may need to be ruled out also. Take care and do keep us posted.