Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

3 m/c and still no baby support group

hi ive just had my third m/c in a row. i spoke to my fertility nurse and shes been really nasty about it ive been up to hospital everytime and since its been for the past 5 months (first 2 months i had chemical preg,the following 3 were m/c) she basically said i was lieing and that i needed to ask her to when i should do a test. sorry to be rude but i no my own body and i no when im preg as i have had bfp every month for 5 months. i spoke to her today and said that i would like to be referred as this is the 3rd time m/c happened and she said tht she wasnt sure if other months counted. i didnt have blood tests to confirm that i was the first two times as she told me to wait till i was 7wks and hv a scan, bu when i m/c i went up for scan and tests. they will have records of tht. il be so angrey if they dont do any checks now i cant keep going through this im getting so down. just wondered if anybody new of anything from experience of reasons, tests that can be done, or treatments to help have a healthy preg. also thought tht talking to ppl going through the same situation would help as we can all support each other
baby dust to everyone hopefully we will all get our healthy bfp asap