Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

7 miscarriages&1 ectopic what can I do?

I am 38 and want more than anything to have a child. I have PCOS according to my OBGYN and we have as of last week had a 7th miscarriage and 1 ectopic. I take 850mg Metformin 2xday, all karyotype/genetic testing came back fine, my tubes are intact. My OB says she can't find a reason therefor nothing she can do to help. I don't have insurance that would cover the costs of fertility specialist. There must be something I can do? Some more tests to ask for or maybe hormones to take that might help? Please give me some ideas of what I can do I am desperate and heartbroken. Thank you.
I am sorry to know about your obstetric history The common causes of repeated miscarriages are clotting disorders, antibody problems, chromosomal problems or any infection of the cervix or vagina. It seems that you have already been evaluated for all possibilities.Clomid is the first line therapy used in PCOD.Both metformin and clomid are effective in PCOD. But the response varies in every woman. In PCOD along with medications lifestyle changes like weight reduction and exercise may help. Stay away from stress. With history of repeated miscarriages and one ectopic IUI or IVF will be most suitable option for you. Discuss with your gynecologist the most suitable options for you. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!