Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Anyone else in their 2ww?

Hi ladies, I am currently 1-2 DPO and I was wondering if anyone else is in the beginning of their 2ww? I was thinking we could support each other during this nerve racking time. We have been ttc since last year and this will be our first baby. I am currently on 50mg of Clomid and will begin to take Progesterone in a few days. I'm hoping this will be the winning combination :)

Are you taking any medications (Clomid, ect.), or ising IUI or IVF or ttc naturally? Also, let us know if you already have children and how long you have been ttc. I wish you all the best and hope we all get our BFP this month!! Sending some baby dust to all!
I'm am also in my 2ww I had my progesterone test today and next friday will be the PT. I had to take letrozole pills and had the HSG trigger shot. I've been through all the tests and surgery. This is my first round of actual treatment. I'm trying for my first but my husband has one from a previous marriage that lives with us. Are you in your first round of treatment?

The time can't go by fast enough. Thankfully it is the weekend and those are always busy. Many prayers and baby dust to you.
I"m through the first week of the 2ww. Really hard waiting this time around. This is my 3rd cycle of 50mg clomid and last. If not pregnant I have to call dr and go in to discuss what next step will be. Guess I'm nervous about what the next step will be, really hoping we don't have to find out!

This would be our first, been trying for just under two years.
Hi Nikki7732 - This is actually my second round of Clomid. I hope I dont have to go to a third. I've been very lucky to conceive fairly easy but I cant seem to hold onto pregnancies as I have had 2 m/c already. How many DPO are you? Good luck on your HPT!!

Hi nazor82- Wow my second week of the 2ww seems like an eternity away. I'm happy for you that you will know very soon if you are preggers. When do you plan to take a test? Considering this is your third round of Clomid you know what they say - 3rd times a charm!! Sounds like we are all trying for our first, how exciting!! Sending both of you ladies lots of BD :)
Just starting the 2ww.  Had my IUI this morning w/ 2 nice follies & will start progesterone supp tomorrow night.  Beta on the 3rd.  This was my 2nd round of Clomid w/ Trigger shot & IUI.  Really hoping for my Bfp this cycle - such an emotional ride each month.  BD to you all!    
I am 11 DPO I'm thinking of testing tomorrow but I don't want to get a false negative. What are your thoughts on that? The last couple days I haven't really been having the cramping anymore but have had the brownish discharge. Do you know if I could still be even without having the cramping feeling anymore? We have been trying for a year and a half without luck thus far.

Baby dust to everyone!
I'm 10 days DPO, I hate testing early and getting BFN, seems like I take test get BFN and then within hours end up with period. So I have been trying to wait until at least the day I'm suppose to get period or day after depending on if having signs or not. These last few days seem to be taking forever! I should get period on thursday...so will see if need to test.

Had some cramping today but its so hard to tell. They found a small cyst on left ovary two cycles ago said it was from clomid. That causes cramping, but I haven't really been feeling it this cycle so I was hoping it had burst.

Everyone: Good luck!!! We're almost done with one more day of the waiting!!!!!