Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
***************************************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 36 weeks! 8 days til Adalynn Noel's B-Day!!! =) Appt Tues
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 28 weeks with Peyton!!! 2nd Anatomy Scan Tuesday & Glucose test Thursday
Looloo: BFP!!! 28 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 22 Weeks with our twins! (2nd Anatomy Scan 12/9, u/s & glucose test 12/16)
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 22 Weeks with Shelby Rachel!!! (appt 12/7)
kmcarino: BFP!!! 11 weeks (cvs results in 1 1/2 weeks)
ad_06: BFP!!! u/s Thursday!!!

Rachjas: Started Lupron & Estrace (Friday!) Egg retrieval 12/9!

Guesito: will schedule HSG soon
mrspace:  Will ttc in the New Year!

Waiting for an update:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf

pyar: CD7
Keyan: CD11 (started opk's Today!)
scripps: CD25
Lina: CD27
Jmh2005: CD29
Candie: CD39
*****************************************************************************************************
Luvkayln:  Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking! :) Now I'm wrapping my head around the thought that they could come sooner than I thought! Yes, I'll ask the doc on 12/9. Thanks for the photo comments :) I can wait for your next appt. It'll be so exciting to find out how ready she is :)
Good Morning everyone!

Mommyin10: Yes I remember the card...aww!! ;o) that's great you were able to get them and save sooo much money!! ...how is the poem coming? I can't wait to see more baby's room pic!

Luvkayln: Yay! you are on your 1ww!! how exciting!! like I said, the baby clothes are adorable and also the ornaments, you have great ideas!! how about your birthing plan, is it just Dh in with you? how about meds or natural labor? ..... I got the cheap store brand OPK and they are really cheap, but so far no guessing on the results, it has been negative, it is clearly lighter than the control line...when we were buying the test, DH asks me why I wasn't getting the happy face one, that he knows I had a hard time reading the line ones when we started TTC, and I told him that I had you guys to help interpretate in case I had doubts, but that I also had learned a lot from you all...so it is line ones! I am hoping to get a + before friday...but I have 18 more tests waiting to be used! no problem if it takes longer!!

Rachjas: hey, how are you doing? your IVF is just around the corner!!

Ad_06: I can't wait for you u/s on thursday!! how are you feeling?

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 36 weeks! 7 days til Adalynn Noel's B-Day!!! =) Appt Tomorrow!
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 28 weeks with Peyton!!! 2nd Anatomy Scan Tomorrow & Glucose test Thursday
Looloo: BFP!!! 28 Weeks!
ad_06: BFP!!! u/s Thursday!!!

Guesito: will schedule HSG soon
mrspace:  Will ttc in the New Year!

Waiting for an update:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf
Candie
jmh2005

pyar: CD8
Keyan: CD10 (started opk's!)
scripps: CD26
Lina: CD28  
Luvkayln: 7 more days til Addy's b-day!!! Wow, you really are in your 1WW! =)

Keyan: Im glad you started your opk's & of course we'll help you interpret! =) Come on, +opk! The poem is coming along so far ;) It's been such a nice, long weekend & back to work today...
Mommyin10: I took a peek at the babys' room pics! I love the colors!! Did you guys work on it more this weekend? How are you feeling? Our upstairs is coming along - the carpet is getting laid down today actually :-) So other than that, I just need to paint DS's room and bathroom. I need to take more pics of it! Almost there lol!

Keyan: Thank you for the note (yes, I know it was last week sorry!) - we have been sooooo busy here! How was your Thanksgiving? Yay on starting OPK's! Who cares if they're cheap as long as they tell you when you're O'ing! My scars are finally starting to lighten up from all the bug bites lol ;-)

Luvkayln: Wow! It is getting soooo close to you guys meeting Little Addy! Do you know your birthing plan or just kind of going with the flow? I'll have to check our all your new pics!

Ad: How are you feeling? I have an OB appt on Thursday too!! I can't wait to hear from you after yours!!

Mrspace: How are you feeling a week post-op?

Rachjas: Your IVF is getting soooo close!!! YAY!!!

AFM: I know, MIA agian sorry!!! We've been so busy with trying to get the upstairs done and Thanksgiving, work and DS's birthday! I feel like I haven't slept! Thanksgiving was great, it was the 3 of us here at home. DS absolutely loves the Christmas tree although he really didn't want to help put the ornaments on lol! We celebrated his birthday yesterday and he had a blast! He got so much cute stuff :-) He LOVES his animals and dinosaurs lol!
As for the pregnancy, everything is going pretty smoothly - I have tons of pressure down there (sorry tmi) and I'm not sure if that's normal already or not. My pelvis has gotten worse, it hurts basically 24/7 now. Other than that - I'm doing good lol! Work is really kicking my butt and I would love to go on leave at 34wks which is very possible. I have my scan tomorrow at 1230 so we'll get to see Peyton again!  (Okay, I started typing all the above at 8am, and now am finishing at 11am lol...bear with me...)
I ended up calling off work today - no biggie really since they were able to move my clients to other LMT's. I am just so tired and my low back and pelvis hurt worse than ever. On another note, we found out the carpet guy was overcharging us and now he will just be doing DS's room if he chooses - he sounded a bit pis sy on the phone. Anyways, the rest of the new carpet and such should be installed next Monday - YAY!!! A little setback, but nothing major :-) I'll check in a little later... Have a good day!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Hello everyone!  So I am back at work for the first day in what seems like forever.  I'm finally doing better!

I ended up getting my biopsy results back and they found severe chronic endometritis in my endometrium.  So I'm on hardcore antibiotics.  Also, after the surgery, my immune system was pretty low apparently and I caught some viral respitory thing.

So I've been a coughing mess since Tuesday.  I coughed so hard on Thursday (turkey day!) that I opened up two of my incisions again.  That was not fun.  But I am doing so much better with everything now.  The incisions are healing nicely.  My belly button still feels weird.  My muscles still protest a lot but the DR said that it's normal for up to several weeks after surgery, especially since they did so much work.  

DH is very happy that he doesn't have to help me get up and down off the couch/bed/anywhere now.  I'm still not driving (which is a pain) because I'm still on codiene (for my cough) and one of my pain pills (rarely, but on occasion).  Overall things are going great!

We are so very excited to try again.  We are going to talk to the dr about having the septum checked out and removed in January (possibly February) and then we'll start TTC!  I am very excited!

luvkayln- Um, I can't believe that Addy will be here in a matter of days.  It blows my mind. I am SOOO thrilled!  

mommyin10- I am so glad that you and the twins are doing well.  Thank you so very much for keeping me in your thoughts and keeping up with all of us here on the thread.  You're such a sweetheart!

dnikki- I was showing off your belly pics to my DH last night and now he wants to go to Puerto Rico.  It was funny.  I will probably give you a call later this week once I get my voice back a little better.  I miss you hun!
dnikki: Thanks for the pic comments :) We're really loving their room! dh painted the inside of the closet yesterday, but needs another coat, so I'll buy some more today. He'll start the moulding next weekend & that'll make a huge difference :) We're looking at cribs, etc also, which is fun. That's great you're getting close to finishing ds' room! Is his b-day tomorrow? It sounds like he had a nice party :) Before I read you called in sick, I was hoping you would, you poor thing ;( Your work is much too demanding for a pregnant woman. It's just my opinion, but I think early maternity leave may be in order :) Take care of yourself!

mrspace: Sounds like you're healing up well, aside f/your stitches opening up! Ouch ;( Youre back to work, so that's a great sign. When will you see your doc again? It's wonderful that you're getting the endo cleared up & moving in the right direction :)
luvkayln- I have been thinking about you. She's is going to make her apperance in just a few short days!

mrspace- I am glad things are getting back to normal for you. It sounds like the past few days have been crazy for you.

AFM- Estrace is going well. MY ET is 12.9. We are thawing the best two of the three for ET. This Friday, 12.4 is my lining check.
Mommyin10: Moulding does make a huge difference! Ours upstairs is off right now too and it looks so wierd lol. DH and I did do some painting today - the only thing left to paint is the border in DS's new room then it's done! It's such a good feeling! The good news is that the carpet place called and they will be installing the carpet on Thursday instead of next week!!! YAY! DS is so excited to move upstairs :-)

Mrspace: Glad you are doing better! I have a Q for you though - why did they put you on antibiotics for endo? That's really odd...Maybe I read it wrong? Hope your voice comes back!

I can't wait for my u/s tomorrow! I'm giong to pay good attention to how Peyton is postioned in there...I have sooooo much pressure down there. Last week I was able to get some relief if I sat down for a bit, but now as soon as I stand up it's back! I feel like I should have a hand down there holding her in lol.  Also, I haven't been as hungry at dinner time and I certainly can't eat as much. It makes me really nauseous. Is this all normal does anyone know? This one is just sooo much different than with DS....
Anyways, I'll check in later and update tomorrow!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
rachjas: Oops!!! I forgot to tell you good luck at your lining check and I'm glad everything is going well!
Hey girls. Sorry I haven't updated much. I am thinking of leaving the forum and as much as I have enjoyed all of your support throughout the years here, I feel my time is up. I don't check in regularly just becasue I don't typically get responses from the beginning. Only a few of you have offered amazing support over the years and I really appriciate everything. Maybe I will be back and tell you all about a wonderful pregnancy. Good luck girlies!
I am doing good ladies. Just really tired! I have to take a nap everyday or I am ready for bed by 8 or so....lol  I can't wait for my u/s either.....but atleast it's already Tuesday! :) Hopefully today and tomorrow go by as fast as yesterday did. Hope everyone is doing good. I'll check in later.

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 36 weeks! 6 days til Adalynn Noel's B-Day!!! =) Last Appt TODAY!
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 28 weeks with Peyton!!! 2nd Anatomy Scan TODAY & Glucose test Thursday
Looloo: BFP!!! 28 Weeks!
kmcarino: BFP!!! 11 weeks (cvs results in 1 week)
ad_06: BFP!!! u/s Thursday!!!

Rachjas: Started Lupron & Estrace (lining check Friday!) Egg retrieval 12/9!

Guesito: will schedule HSG soon
mrspace:  Will ttc in the New Year!

Waiting for an update:
mamatina
Hannah
Naf
Candie

pyar: CD9
Keyan: CD13 (started opk's!)
scripps: CD27
Lina: CD29  
Luvkayln: 6 more days til Addy's b-day!!! I can't wait for your update & I can't believe it's
your last appt!!! It'll be fun to find out what day you're going in to the hospital :) Enjoy seeing your little one's last u/s! :)

ad_06: Yes, I remember being completely exhausted in the beginning! :) Your u/s is just a few days away!!!

dnikki: Wow, ds' room is almost done! :) How are you feeling today? I'm excited for you to have your 2nd anatomy scan! It'll be good to see where Peyton is sitting. I'm not sure about your question. I do know I'm not as hungry as I was in the beginning (but I'm
still hungry!) ;) I actually gained approx 5 pounds last week! In the morning, my scale showed a 9-pound gain & I was shocked, but I think my scale was off cause after work it was less. I'll try again this morning... Thinking of you today!

Rachjas: How are you feeling?! Your transfer is coming up quick :)

jmh2005: Sorry you weren't getting the support you wanted... Definitely check in with your BFP! We'll be rooting for you :)
Mommyin10: I'm feeling okay, my pelvis hurts really bad and the pressure is coming back. I called my OB's office and I'm waiting for a nurse to call me back. I'm supposed to work tonight and I'm pretty sure I only have one booked so if they can't move him over, I might just go in and massage him and be done for the night. As far as weight gain, I decided that my scale hates me and I will not get on my scale at home until after Peyton arrives lol!! BUT you have 2 babies growing in there!!! I still can't believe you are having fraternal twins :-) It's funny b/c if I tell DH something about you, I have to refer to you as the one p/g with the cookie lol since he doesn't know anyone's screen names lol! I'll update more when I get back today/when the nurse calls back!!

jmh: I'm sorry you're leaving us :-( But know that we are rooting for you! Did you contact my RE's office?  ((HUGS))

Ad: Oh the exhaustion!!! You'll get energy back in the 2nd trimester then be crashed down again in the 3rd!