Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Clear Passage

My husband and I were thinking of trying Clear Passage.  I was told by a previous doctor that my left fallopian tube is blocked but the right one looks like it is open.  I was thinking of trying Clear Passage to clear the blockage and help with implantation. If you had the same issue I'm having with blocked fallopian tubes and implantation because of past surgeries, and you attended Clear Passage and had a successful pregnancy, please respond.  I know every woman's body is different but I want to hear your success story.  
Hi, unless definitive scientific studies have been done, please don't adopt methods. We never know the side effects or long term implications. So, discuss with your gynaecologist, before you try this method. Take care. Regards.