Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Low LH level?

I just got results back from a day 3 FSH and LH test. FSH was 7.3 and LH was 0.9 mIU. I have read that they should be in a 1:1 ratio, and that high LH and lower FSH can indicate PCOS. I haven't been able to find anything about why my LH level would be LOW. Does anyone know what this might mean? I am 41 and have failed 5 IUIs and 3 IVFs. We're trying to find out why....thanks!
Hi KatieBug2007,
My bloods indicate similar levels. On my day 5 (with 24 day cycle), my FSH is 5, LH is 1 and Oestrogen 131 (though not sure why they are exact integers without any decimals). Am 25 years old. Had a D & C 5 months ago. Where ever i see, they say high LH and low FSH may indicate PCOS.  Wondering if you found out anything about low LH and PCOS. Would the lost pregnancy have affected my hormonal balance ?
Any comments are welcome.