Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Possible prenancy?

Hey ladies, my last period was June 3rd, it lasted for 3 days. My average cycle length is 32 days so I ovulated on the 14th through the 19th. I had sex on the 22nd. So my question is, is it possible for me to still have gotten pregnant? Its now July 3rd and still no period. I usually get it between the 1st through the 3rd each month.
Hi there,
If a woman is not on any contraception she can conceive anytime. Though the chances of conception are high if you know your fertile period. The fertile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. On an average the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released.12 to 16 days after a period is said to be a woman’s most fertile period. If you are doubtful it is suggested to take up pregnancy test. A urine pregnancy test can detect whether you are pregnant or not. Visit a gynecologist for more queries and assistance. I hope it helps.
Best luck and kind regards!