Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members

What causes infertility after having 3 healthy pregnancies?

I have been TTC for 5 years straight. Prior to this TTC, I was able to conceive without any issues whatsoever.  My first 2 pregnancies were too easy; I literally conceived bit children on almost the exact same day, which made both of their due dates January 1st (exactly 2 yrs. Apart). The 3rd. Pregnancy was not intended- I had a Mirena IUD in for 6 yrs. (since my last pregnancy). Unfortunately, the last pregnancy was the result of a rape- the man who raped me essentially caused the IUD to be pulled out and I became pregnant immediately. The IUD did not expelled for a few weeks, so I thought I was ok. Nevertheless,  he was arrested, put in jail, a& I found myself 5 months pregnant. The pregnancy was again healthy. I unfortunately was the recipient of a nasty STD as a result of the rape however,I received immediate treatment and it was fully cleared prior to delivering via C-Section. This last pregnancy delivered 7/6/2010. My husband and I survived that nightmare and have been TTC since then and NOTHING IS WORKING! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!I have had OB Visit after visit, I have healthy periods, and aside from gaining weight everything else is normal. I had had internal exams, renal scans, and they can't find anything wrong. I track my cycle, ovualtion, and have TTC naturally but I cant. Will an at home insemination kit help? WHAT is wrong with me?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.