I recently went to a gynecologist and had a paps. He immediatley performed a vaginal ultrasound...part of a fertility workup. He found that I had some problems that needed to be treated. 5 days later, I went through surgery. He performed a DNC, laparoscopy, HSG, and hysteroscopy all at the same time. He diagnosed me with a mild case of endometriosis. He also said that he found that both of my fallopian tubes were blocked. He was successful with unblocking one (my left tube), but was unsuccessful with my right tube. He had to leave the tube blocked at 100%. He recommended that I start on Injections called Lupron Depot and try these for three months. I am getting ready to return for my second injection, but I think that I want to stop b/c the side effects are getting so severe. I cannot conceive with the injections b/c it is so harmful for an unborn child. If you were me, what would you do? He feels that the injections may help clear the other tube. I want to try something else. Would I be a candidate for mini-IVF? Because of the cost of regular IVF, I cannot go this route now. I don't want to wait too late for the Endometriosis to return worse. Please help!