Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)
Rachjas: Our hearts, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family! Lap 10/27
Scripps: You're in our thoughts & prayers!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6 pounds! Check out his handsome pics! =)

Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 37 weeks with Hayden!!! We're all praying for a healthy delivery!!!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 26 weeks with Adalynn!!! =) (appt 9/29!)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 18 weeks!!! (anatomy scan Monday!?)
Looloo: BFP!!! 18 Weeks! (appt Tuesday!)
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 12 Weeks with our twins! (appt Friday!) (anatomy scan 11/11)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 12 Weeks!

Keyan: Lupron is just about out of her system & she can ttc again!!! =)
Guesito: Meeting with new RE 10/1 & is a proud grandma! Check out baby's pics!

kmcarino: CD10
Lina: CD19
pyar: CD19
jmh2005: CD21
ad_06: CD21
mamatina: CD31
Hannah: CD32
Naf: CD32
mrspace: CD34
Candie: CD42
***************************************************************************************************
Be sure to check out our old thread for posts you may have missed :)
DH's G-ma update...they are giving her a stress test on her heart today to see if she can with stand the surgery.  If she doesn't pass than they refuse to do it b/c they say she'll die on the table but if they don't do it then they only give her 2-4 weeks b/c her hip is starting to fill with fluid which will settle in her lungs that are partial.  Why do people think it's ok to smoke their entire lives?  Don't they know what it costs them?  If she had a normal set of lungs then her heart would be stronger and she could have the surgery.  She has been soo druged up that she barely moves.  When she wakes up she screams "My leg, my leg" then sleeps again.  She cries in her sleep in pain.  You can see the tears.  It truly is very sad.  I don't think she knew we were there until the end.  She opened her eyes, looked at her husband, said "I love you honey" and just laid there.  G-pa told her we were there and getting ready to go.  For the first time she turned her head and smiled the biggest smile.  Larry just told her "I love you G" and she fell back asleep.  He is going up to Cleveland again today.  It's so hard on him.  He is very close to her.  When we left her room he just dropped to his knees and held my waist and said "you are all I have and this baby is all that makes me smile".  I bawled.  I wish I could help him but he has to work through this on his own.  I don't know what I want for Gram.  She is in so much pain and believing that she'll ever be normal is just a fairytale.  I love her enough to want her to go.  Larry asked me if God was going to take his G and give him a girl in her place.  I just said I don't know.  :(  We'll see what happens...

To my girls with appointments coming up...I am so excited for you and can't wait for updates.  I am going to try and upload my u/s pics today!!!  My next appointment is 10/19/09 and then the 3D anatomy scan.

Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 18 weeks!!! (anatomy scan today?!?)
Looloo: BFP!!! 18 Weeks! (appt tomorrow!)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 12 Weeks! (appt 10/19)

kmcarino: CD11
Lina: CD20 (on vacation!)
pyar: CD20
jmh2005: CD22
ad_06: CD22
mamatina: CD32
Hannah: CD33
Naf: CD33
mrspace: CD35 (appt this week)
Candie: CD43

sbumblebeeo:  I'm so sorry about dh's grandma ;(  I know it's a really tough situation.  Seeing your loved ones in so much pain is heartwrenching...  You & your dh are in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of each other.

dnikki:  I hope you can go ahead with your anatomy scan.  Let us know what happens!
sbumblebeeo: I'm glad your last appt. went well!! Isn't it so exciting seeing your little snuggler in there? =) I'm sorry about DH's Grandma - please know you all are in my thoughts and prayers...

Mommyin10: Your next appt. is coming up soon!!! YAY!!

UPDATE: I went in to the office this morning and the nurses were a little surprised to see me lol. I just told them that I needed to speak with the doc about my RX (vitamins, apparently Walgreens doesn't carry my kind anymore...) and also about a test. So the had me talk to a nurse first who got a little iffy with me but I ended up seeing the doc anyways. He was very nice and understanding and I told him my concerns and my history with my pregnancy with DH (which apparently I didn't tell them at my initial consult...) but he agreed to order the test and it's at 2:30 today!!! Wooo-Hooo!!! Also, I found out that my quad screen results came back normal which is a relief to us also :-) Soooooo, now I'm happy lol!
Everything else here is good so I will update when I get back! Also, DH took some belly pics for me yesterday so I'll post those also later today...

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
That's awesome news about your quad screen results =)  And YAY that you have your anatomy scan today!!!  I can't wait to hear all about it & to see pics! Enjoy =)
Yay!  I'm excited for you.  Can't wait for the next post.  I'm glad your doctor was understanding.  I have the same issues.  The nurses are a pain but the doctor..always wonderful.  I swear that some woman just act like it's no big deal and we shouldn't worry.  The receptionist acts like I am trying to contact the president when I call.  They need to take a message for the nurse who takes a message for the doctor who might let the nurse call me back.  Talk about over kill.  Oh well as long as we are persistant we get what we want.

P.S  I posted the u/s pictures from Friday.