Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)
Rachjas: Our hearts, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family! Lap 10/27
Scripps: You're in our thoughts & prayers!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6 pounds! Check out his handsome pics! =)

Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 37 weeks with Hayden!!! We're all praying for a healthy delivery!!!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 26 weeks with Adalynn!!! =) (appt 9/29!)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 18 weeks!!! (anatomy scan Monday!?)
Looloo: BFP!!! 18 Weeks! (appt Tuesday!)
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 12 Weeks with our twins! (appt Friday!) (anatomy scan 11/11)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 12 Weeks!

Keyan: Lupron is just about out of her system & she can ttc again!!! =)
Guesito: Meeting with new RE 10/1 & is a proud grandma! Check out baby's pics!

kmcarino: CD10
Lina: CD19
pyar: CD19
jmh2005: CD21
ad_06: CD21
mamatina: CD31
Hannah: CD32
Naf: CD32
mrspace: CD34
Candie: CD42
***************************************************************************************************
Be sure to check out our old thread for posts you may have missed :)
DH's G-ma update...they are giving her a stress test on her heart today to see if she can with stand the surgery.  If she doesn't pass than they refuse to do it b/c they say she'll die on the table but if they don't do it then they only give her 2-4 weeks b/c her hip is starting to fill with fluid which will settle in her lungs that are partial.  Why do people think it's ok to smoke their entire lives?  Don't they know what it costs them?  If she had a normal set of lungs then her heart would be stronger and she could have the surgery.  She has been soo druged up that she barely moves.  When she wakes up she screams "My leg, my leg" then sleeps again.  She cries in her sleep in pain.  You can see the tears.  It truly is very sad.  I don't think she knew we were there until the end.  She opened her eyes, looked at her husband, said "I love you honey" and just laid there.  G-pa told her we were there and getting ready to go.  For the first time she turned her head and smiled the biggest smile.  Larry just told her "I love you G" and she fell back asleep.  He is going up to Cleveland again today.  It's so hard on him.  He is very close to her.  When we left her room he just dropped to his knees and held my waist and said "you are all I have and this baby is all that makes me smile".  I bawled.  I wish I could help him but he has to work through this on his own.  I don't know what I want for Gram.  She is in so much pain and believing that she'll ever be normal is just a fairytale.  I love her enough to want her to go.  Larry asked me if God was going to take his G and give him a girl in her place.  I just said I don't know.  :(  We'll see what happens...

To my girls with appointments coming up...I am so excited for you and can't wait for updates.  I am going to try and upload my u/s pics today!!!  My next appointment is 10/19/09 and then the 3D anatomy scan.

Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 18 weeks!!! (anatomy scan today?!?)
Looloo: BFP!!! 18 Weeks! (appt tomorrow!)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 12 Weeks! (appt 10/19)

kmcarino: CD11
Lina: CD20 (on vacation!)
pyar: CD20
jmh2005: CD22
ad_06: CD22
mamatina: CD32
Hannah: CD33
Naf: CD33
mrspace: CD35 (appt this week)
Candie: CD43

sbumblebeeo:  I'm so sorry about dh's grandma ;(  I know it's a really tough situation.  Seeing your loved ones in so much pain is heartwrenching...  You & your dh are in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of each other.

dnikki:  I hope you can go ahead with your anatomy scan.  Let us know what happens!
sbumblebeeo: I'm glad your last appt. went well!! Isn't it so exciting seeing your little snuggler in there? =) I'm sorry about DH's Grandma - please know you all are in my thoughts and prayers...

Mommyin10: Your next appt. is coming up soon!!! YAY!!

UPDATE: I went in to the office this morning and the nurses were a little surprised to see me lol. I just told them that I needed to speak with the doc about my RX (vitamins, apparently Walgreens doesn't carry my kind anymore...) and also about a test. So the had me talk to a nurse first who got a little iffy with me but I ended up seeing the doc anyways. He was very nice and understanding and I told him my concerns and my history with my pregnancy with DH (which apparently I didn't tell them at my initial consult...) but he agreed to order the test and it's at 2:30 today!!! Wooo-Hooo!!! Also, I found out that my quad screen results came back normal which is a relief to us also :-) Soooooo, now I'm happy lol!
Everything else here is good so I will update when I get back! Also, DH took some belly pics for me yesterday so I'll post those also later today...

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
That's awesome news about your quad screen results =)  And YAY that you have your anatomy scan today!!!  I can't wait to hear all about it & to see pics! Enjoy =)
Yay!  I'm excited for you.  Can't wait for the next post.  I'm glad your doctor was understanding.  I have the same issues.  The nurses are a pain but the doctor..always wonderful.  I swear that some woman just act like it's no big deal and we shouldn't worry.  The receptionist acts like I am trying to contact the president when I call.  They need to take a message for the nurse who takes a message for the doctor who might let the nurse call me back.  Talk about over kill.  Oh well as long as we are persistant we get what we want.

P.S  I posted the u/s pictures from Friday.
I have to make this quick because it's a VERY busy Monday.   AF started this morning on her own which is awesome/terrible all at once. I feel all over the place hormonally, but it's okay.  I go to the doctor tomorrow.  DH's birthday was great.  Now we're just getting back into the swing of things for the week.  Hope you all are doing great!  I'll update later.
Hi guys!  I am sorry I spent so much time away.  Life has been a blur between BH and hospital runs, now sleep deprived.  

I wanted you all to know that Hayden Elizabeth arrived early, but happy and healthy on September 12th.  She was 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches long.  I've posted pictures.  We are completely in love with her, though we're very tired these days.

God is so good!  I am so very grateful for a this blessing!  You guys were with me the whole way through.  Thanks so much for your support and friendship.

Sending baby dust your way... :)
Just a quick update - I'm feeling very tired tonight...
Scan went great - u/s tech told us we have a "wild child" lol! She was in there kicking and punching and rolling! She even gave us a thumbs up lol!! She seemed to be measuring right along, but we won't know anything for sure until our next appt. which is on 10/12.  It was also confirmed she is still a she - so now that we've had 2 u/s and both said a girl, we are pretty safe right?! My one friend and I are going shopping for our babies (she is 10wks ahead of me this time, and with DS she was 10wks behind me lol) so I obviously want to start getting girly clothes... I'll check in in the morning and post pics tomorrow - I didn't sleep great last night and it's catching up on me now...
Thanks Ladies!!!
kaylee_frye- Congrats on your baby girl!! I'm so happy for you! :) Can't wait to see pics of her!

Dnikki- Yay, still a girl! :) I would definately say you can start shopping for girl stuff if 2 u/s have determined it! ;) That's so funny about you and your friend and how you have each had your turns being 10 weeks behind/ahead! What is she having? Go get some rest, and be sure and let us know when your pics are posted! Can't wait to see her! :) Also, that's what I did all day yesterday... slept! I was so tired from all the work I've been doing, I guess it just caught up to me and then Addy had her days/nights mixed up! lol I woke up last night and just layed there for a minute and had to go pee SO bad! And then I realized that little miss Addy was having a play day in there! lol :)

Mrspace- Yay, congrats on AF starting on her own!! That's great improvement, right?! :) I know it ***** to see her, but great that your body is starting to get back to normal and even improve by starting on your own! :) Let us know how your doctor's appointment goes tomorrow! Hope your day wasn't too busy, and glad to hear dh's birthday went well! :)

sbumblebeeo: Gosh, I just feel so bad! :( It's definately hard when someone so close to you is going through something so horrible! We'll definately be praying that she passes her stress test and is strong enough to have the surgery! I know your dh is so proud to have such a wonderul, supportive wife like you in his life! You all are definately in my prayers!

Mommyin10- Thanks for the note! :) I did work a lot this weekend, but took a lot of breaks. :) I ended up sleeping all day yesterday, which  honestly was very, very nice! My body definately needed it! I'm off tomorrow because I'm working Saturday, but only for a few hours. Isn't it crazy to think that after my next appointment in a week, I'll go back in 3 weeks and then go every week until she's born!? I think it'll seem like it's going by SO fast near the end b/c of the every week thing, ya know? I can't wait! :) We'll start our stress tests too not at my next appointment but the one after, so that'll be interesting. Oh, and I'll also get my 3-d u/s that day too! That's gonna be a long visit b/c I'll see my regular doctor, then go upstairs to the specialist for my u/s to do her measurements and check the cord, then have my 3-d u/s, then do my non-stress test and then go back downstairs to go over all the results with my docotor! Geez... I'm tired just thinking about it! lol :) But it'll be cool to have a complete " Addy" day! ;) How are you feeling? That's crazy you're almost in your 2nd trimester, yay!!! :) Moving right along! ;)

Candie- Check in soon! We miss you! Still wondering what the heck is going on with your cycle?!!! :)

Just checking in. I can't believe how the time has flown with all the BFP'ers....it just seems like yesterday you ladies found out!!

As for me, nothing has really changed. I go for my 6 month pap tomorrow. Hopefully everything turns out okay...so I can start having them annually instead of every 6 months. We'll see.

AF has been coming every 32 days so by my calculations I should be able to go to the RE around the 1st or 2nd :) I can't wait! I have been so depressed just thinking about all this all the time. I can really say I can see where people are coming from when they are depressed. I don't know to talk to my OB/GYN about it tomorrow and see if meds would help, or if just getting back in the game trying will? What do you ladies think??

Well I'll let you ladies go, just thought I would check in. Good luck with all the upcoming appointments!!!

Congrats Kaylee!!
sbumblebeeo:  Yay!  I'll check out your new pics =)

mrspace:  I can understand how AF is great & sad at the same time...  It is good she showed on her own, though.  Will you see the doc this week, then?  Take care!!!

Kaylee:  OMG!  What a wonderful suprise =)  Congrats!!!  I can't wait to see her pics!  If we have daughters, one will have Elizabeth as a middle name as well ;)  Congrats again & ENJOY your little angel!!! =)

dnikki:  How exciting! =)  I can't wait the latest pics of your Wild Child!  Haha =)

luvkayln:  That's great you have tomorrow off =)  Do you have any plans?  Wow, I can't believe you'll be going every week before long.  It's just amazing how fast this is going!  That'll be a busy, but fun day with all your tests and doc visits!  I can't wait to see Addy's 3-D pics!!! =)  I know, just a few days to go and I'm into my second trimester! Woo-Hoo =)

ad_06:  I'm sure we can all totally relate!  I personally feel that once you have a gameplan, you'll feel better.  You'll have a plan & a goal, you know?  It's hard enough that ttc is really out of your control, but when you can't even try, I can imagine it's more difficult.  Definitely talk to your ob.  It's better to get things off your chest & let them know how you're feeling.  Oct. 1st is so soon!!!  Come on, AF! =)  Take care!