Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
***************************************************************************************************

Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6lbs! Check out his handsome pics!
Kaylee_Frye: Hayden Elizabeth was born 9/12/09; 6lb 12 oz and 19.5 inches!

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 34 weeks - 22 days til Adalynn Noel's B-Day!!! =) (u/s Tues!)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 26 weeks with Peyton!!! Glucose test 12/3
Looloo: BFP!!! 26 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 20 Weeks with our twins! (u/s Wed & amnio results by Fri!)
sbumblebeeo: BFP!!! 20 Weeks with Shelby Rachel!!! (appt 12/7)
kmcarino: BFP! 9 weeks (testing 11/23)

Rachjas: Started Lupron! Starting Estrace 11/20 (appt 12/4) Egg retrieval 12/9!

Guesito: will schedule HSG soon
mrspace: Appt Tomorrow! Will ttc in the New Year!

Waiting for AF:
Keyan
mamatina
Hannah
Naf

scripps: CD11
Lina: C13 (Follie check Wed!)
Jmh2005: CD15
Candie: CD25

Pyar: 8dpo!!!
ad_06: 9DPIUI!!!
***********************************************************************************
ad_06: That's great your step-son is doing better! :) Just a short time til you test! How ate you feeling?

Keyan: How are you? Any AF feelings?

dnikki: Sounds like you had a great time last night :) Hooray for drywall being finished!!! I
know that's exciting :) dh has the babies' room ready to patch & prime the walls. We'll probably paint next weekend :) Now, to find a color for a boy & a girl... ;) I know how you feel about looking stuff up. I did it to reassure myself. Because there were no supportive findings, they'll probably resolve on their own! :)

Luvkayln: 22 days til Adalynn's B-Day!!! :) Looks like we just missed each other yesterday. Your shower sounds like fun! It's always amazing to me how everything can be planned w/out the guest of honor knowing :) What a nice surprise for you! :) Yesterday I got up early & cleaned for about 2 hours. I was exhausted! ;) Then I shopped for more maternity clothes & bought my first little boy outfits :) My MIL stopped by in the afternoon, which was nice. She
Good Morning!

Mommyin10: This is the week!! Wednesday will be here before you know it and Friday is just some days away! I am praying you get the good positive results we are all waiting for! about me....nothing, I don't feel nothing....is like when you feel right after AF is done, when you have no sensations at all....that's how I feel...nothing. ;o( just waiting.

Luvkayln: Again, Congrats on your babyshower!! ...that must have been very nice and exciting! I love surprises!! I know this was a great one for you...will you post pic? ...maybe you already did...hummm I have to ck your page.

Pyar and Ad_06: good luck to you both!! we need some BFPs to keep our thread with happy and exciting news!!
I can't believe it is Monday already...lol I am exhausted this morning. Since I am 10 dpiui, I went ahead and tested this morning to see if the overdril is out of my system. It was a BFN. So now I know if I get a + in a few days that is real :) Having very little to no symptoms, kinda makes me think it didn't work, but we'll see. I'm trying to still think positive. Well I better get ready for work. Keep your fingers crossed for me :) Hope you all have a wonderful Monday...

Luvkayln: BFP!!! 34 weeks - 21 days til Adalynn Noel's B-Day!!! =) (u/s Tomorrow!)
Looloo: BFP!!! 26 Weeks!
kmcarino: BFP! 9 weeks (testing 11/23)

Guesito: will schedule HSG soon
mrspace: Appt Today! Will ttc in the New Year!

Waiting for AF:
Keyan
mamatina
Hannah
Naf

scripps: CD12
Lina: C14 (Follie check Wed!)
Jmh2005: CD16
Candie: CD26

Pyar: 9dpo!!!
ad_06: 10DPIUI!!!
ad_06: That's exactly right. No more Ovidrel in your system! :) When will you test again? Best wishes!!!

Keyan: Thanks :) I hope you're right! I'm anxious for our results. It'll be good to have answers :) Will you make an appt or just wait it out?

Luvkayln: 21 days til Adalynn's B-Day!!! :)
Keyan- Thanks for the note! :) I'm so sorry this cycle is messing with you so bad! :( I know that's gotta be so aggrivating! Hopefully she'll show by the end of the week since that is what Medhelp is predicting with your chart... Maybe if AF doesn't show by the end of the week, you can get some provera to bring on AF? I haven't posted pics yet of the baby shower. I'm waiting for the family to send them to me! lol! Since it was a suprise, I wasn't prepared with a camera! Haha!! ;) Hope you had a great weekend!

Mommyin10- Keyan is right! Wednesday will be here before you know it, and then we'll get some answers on Friday, just a few days away!! :) I know you'll get great news tho, so I'm not at all worried! ;) I'm excited for my u/s tomorrow! We'll finally get Addy's weight!! This will be the last time though, so I'll just add 1 1/2lb or so to her weight tomorrow and that'll be my guess for her birth weight! :) I'm guessing 7lb 8oz at birth, Sean says 7lb 7oz, so we'll see! Watch her be 9lbs or something! lol ;) I'm getting more and more anxious, it seems like the days are flying by and I"m SO ready, yay!!! :) Hope you had a great weekend as well! :)

Ad_06- Congrats on the hcg shot being out of your system! :) Hey, don't look into any "signs" of being pregnant because seriously, when we got pregnant with Addy I really felt like it didn't work either! I had no clue! ;) I tested at 9dpiui at it was +, most likely from the hcg shot, and I didn't test again until 13dpiui and it was a true +, so maybe wait till your closer to the end?? Either way, we're all rooting for your BFP! ;)

Kmcarino- When's your next u/s?

Stacey & Candie- Thinking of you both! ;)

luvkayln-  WOW!  21 days.  It's coming so fast.  I can't believe how fast it all passes.  I am so excited for you and good luck tomorrow at the appointment, not that you need it.  I was so excited to hear that Shelby weighted 11 ounces.  I didn't expect to hear that.  My little pop can I call her.  No bigger than a pop can.... I can't wait for pictures!!  Take Care!
I will have my next ultrasound when I have the CVS in a week from now.  ONly three weeks until Addy is here!
Keyan: Hopefully AF will show for you this week! Will you call your doc's office and see what they can do if she doesn't show? It su cks, but it might take a cycle or so to get you back to before. These bug bites finally quit itching!!! It's such a relief lol! Hope all is well your way!

Mommyin10: Wednesday is almost here! I know your results will be just fine :-) I still have another 2wks until the next full anatomy scan which is on the 1st, then the glucose on the 3rd. It's going to be a busy week with that and then DS's birthday is on the 2nd!

Ad: Sending tons of SSBD your way!!! I feel ya on the Monday thing today...I am exhausted too! I've already taken a nap lol!!!

Luvkayln: I can't believe you are so close to meeting little Addy!!! Did you get a lot of stuff at the shower? Can't wait to see pics!

AFM: I got the bedroom above the garage primed yesterday - not doing any painting today lol - I have to work 4-9 and I'm already tired and have taken a nap lol! I don't think I'll be able to paint until first thing Wed. morning or even on Thursday...I at least want to get that bedroom completed first so we can move the office in there and then get DS's room (where office is now) painted and set up.
We've got 2wks and 1 day until our next anatomy scan - and the final confermation (sp?) that she is still a she lol. I haven't taken any of the tags off the new clothes and stuff we bought...A girl I work with just gave me 2 huge bags of girl clothes, and then my cousin gave me a tote and bag full!! I'm so grateful for it! It sure saves a lot of money ;-) I've started noticing I'm gaining wieght in my thighs (again...) and also I'm getting lovehandles lol...Oh well, I can just try to work my butt off (literally!) after she's born!! I'm carrying way differently than with DS though - I think b/c she's sitting low it makes me look a bit smaller...Is that possible? Well, I should go get ready for work so I'm not rushing around in an hour lol....Check in tomorrow!! Have a great day everyone!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)

hey ladies, hows everyone?

Congrats luvkayln, its getting close to your time where you get to meet her.

luvkayln- the twins US look great and you look wonderful.

jaedyn is now 9 months old.  I am going to post his new pics that his god mother had done, they are so cute.  i will let you all know when i put them up.
Putting up new pics :-) (Work called, my 400 didn't book so I don't have to go in 'till 5 :-)
Luvkayln: Thanks for being so positive for me :-) That's funny you & Sean are guessing so close in weight! It'll be fun to find out her weight tomorrow. I can imagine how you feel! My days are flying by, too, but 21 days will definitely go fast :) How exciting!

dnikki: Wow, that is a busy first week of Dec for you! :) That's great you get another full anatomy scan. I wonder if I will too. We scheduled our 3D/4D u/s at a private place for Dec 16. I'm excited about that :) Congrats on your progress! That'll be great to move ds before his b-day :) Thanks for the good wishes!!!

Leighanne: I'm assuming your note was to me ;) Thanks! I think our little boy's pic turned out so darn cute :) It'll be amazing to get the next pics in Dec, 4 weeks later :) I'm sure they'll have grown so much! Wow, 9 months?!? It's so hard to believe. Looking forward to his new pics!
Okay, so I guess I'm not putting up pics - MH won't let me yet again...I'll try again tomorrow.
I will probably wait until 14 dpiui which will be Friday.....So if I am it should so then.. Thanks for all the support girls, this would be so much harder without you all!