Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

after depo

I have not been on depo since 08/2013 my boyfriend and I have been unprotected since then and yet nothing . I heard that depo messes up your body and that it takes a long time to get pregnant after coming off of it . Was wondering if that was true .
Hello and welcome!
You can get pregnant anytime once you start getting your periods. After stoppage of Depo-Provera one can become pregnant as soon as three to four months after the last shot. It varies women to women. It may take some women up to a year or two to conceive once they stop using Depovera.It does not depend on how long you have been using Depovera.If you do not get your periods according to the stipulated time it will be best to consult  a gynecologist. Do keep us posted.
Take care and regards!