Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

bleeding during ivf 2ww

hi can anyone please help before i go crazy! this is my husband and i first ivf cycle which went vey well. we had egg collection 5th may 2009  and transfer 2 embies on the 7th may.i then started to bleed lightish brown since the tuesday19th of may during my 2ww when i wipe and on a pad. i did the hpt on the thursday  21st may two days after the bleed and got a positive result !!  
the bleeding got a little redder but was never heavy and i had no cramps atall but i started to worry so had a blood test done at the docs which confirmed hcg levels 693 on 25th may. then on 27th may hcg level 1251 so it had doubled. which is good. but why have i been bleeding for nearly 2 weeks ???? and can anyone confirme how to get your due date afteer ivf ?? is it the day of egg collection or transfer ??
thanks emma x
Hi Emma, thanks for commenting on my quit smoking post! I saw your comment here and wanted to say firstly try not to worry yourself about the bleeding as from what I have read it can be quite normal. I would however call your doc and ask about it. Afterall, we pay them not only for the obvious physical consult but part of their job is to take care of our mental health as well and make sure we are reassured and understand what is going on with our bodies. Your hcg is up so that is a good sign! Hang in there and talk to your doc. Sorry I couldnt be more help. Sadly I dont have any experience with preganacy or IVF.