Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

depression

any one here have trouble getting pregnant bc of depression? i had depression since i was 18yrs old. im 22 now. i havent been taking anything for it til now. im on effexor. will this help me less depressed so ill be able to conceive.
I dont know anything about depression effecting fertility. However, I did take Effexor for depression and it worked wonderfully for me. I felt much better with it.  I will say it did decrease my sex drive though...... However, if I had been trying to concieve at that time I dont think it would have mattered if I was in the mood or not.  
Anyway, it worked for me. Good Luck!!