Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

not getting pregnant

hi
my husband and myself have been trying to get pregnant foe t past 10 months now.bt nothing seems to be happening. i went to the doc who asked me to do a couple of tests which all turnes out fine. however she said i have acute vaginismus. my husband did the sperm test and while t count ia fine his actively motile sperm is 20. i have heard it should be above 25. i have a few questions
1 would vaginisum b the reason we are not getting pregnant. if so how do i treat this
2 is the actively motile sperm count of 20 an issue. if so how do we treat this
3 how do i know when i am ovulating. is it possible that i can ovulate outside the 10 day fertile period. hpw do i find this out

i am gettinf really worried now. my husband is 30 years old and i am 29.
I dont have an answer to your questions but me and my bf were trying for 3 years before we decided it obv wasnt happenening and that we would enjoy our lives with our dogs for a while before going down the doctor route..... i went back on the pill then the deppo injection only to find out a few months later that i was indeed nearly 19 weeks pregnant!! Just showed me that 'trying' and stressing about it was actually stopping me from getting pregnant. Good luck xxx