Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

pregnancy with two uterus

I have two uterus and was wondering if it is possible to get pregnant and I was wondering if you could carry a baby to full term.  Also is there any other concerns I should be aware of?
You have 2 uterus'es?Wow...nanis
As far as I know, it is completely possible. It is even possible, with a little stretching of the imagination that you could get pregnant in both uteruses at once. Do they both lead to your cervix, or do you have two cervixes? I would suspect that the biggest risk would be an increased chance of C-section.
Have you heard of someone being their own twin? This means that they were fraternal twins that fused very early after conception, and were still viable, and formed a single child. Some of these have duplicate organs. They have two separate sets of DNA, and different organs, or even parts of organs have different DNA from what may show in the hair or blood. Maybe you already know the cause of your unique difference, but if not, maybe this is food for thought.
You may consider asking your OBGYN for a Hysterosalpingiogram (HSG) if you haven't had one done. This will show by x-ray the exact anatomy of your uteruses, and fallopian tubes.
Hi, I have two uteri as well.  It's called uterine didelphys and yes, it is possible to become pregnant and carry the baby to term.  I got pregnant at 18 and delivered my son 11 days before the due date.  He was in my right uterus, and since it was small and there wasn't much room for him to grow, he was only 5 lbs. 10 oz.  Also, it was a spontaneous delivery (as in common with UD) and he was footling breech.  I literally walked into the hospital at 3:20 am, he was born at 3:38 am, and I was in recovery at 3:55 am.  He had really good apgar scores.

It is definitely hard to conceive with UD and most women have to have c-sections, but it can be done.  I've read about a number of women with stories similar to mine.

My problem in conceiving now is that I was just recently dx with hypothyroidism and I suspect I have PCOS.

If you're like me, you have to have two pap smear cultures at each yearly gyno visit, no? :)
Yes I do have two paps smears.  It is hard now for you to concieve.  Why?? Please explain the short forms.  Thanks
I have two uteruses and two cervixis. It's called a didelphuis reproductive system. And when we were trying to get pregnant, we got pregnant with twins. One in each uterus. I was completely shocked! Their are no twins in either my husbands family nor mine. It only happened because of my two uteruses and two cervexis. It's very rare, and my doctors have not seen this happen before. But their are about 13 cases worldwide with similer pregnancy's only these twins are born at different times. Like weeks! Can you imagine, so incredible! Their are acctually quite a few women with two uteruses that have had a many children. 20 years ago epileptic pregnant women, where given a type of medication that at the time they didn't know, but it formed the female babies reproductive system differently, sometimes. Thats what happened in my case. So they answer to your question, you can deffinetly have a baby, and their shouldn't be any complications.