Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

pregnancy

I came on my period today the 5th, when will I be most fertile this month? On the 19th? what days do you think its best to try on thanks:)
The fertile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with  an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. The days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. If you are not planning pregnancy then do not have sex during this time. The chances of successful conception can happen with any unprotected intercourse. It is better to opt for some form of contraception. For more queries consult a gynecologist.
Best wishes and regards!