Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

premenstrual symptoms no period

I have irregular pms and pcos .I was taking Vitex for about 3 weeks only because i felt like i was about to get on my period. My cycle was getting better until that. For about a month now, Ive been having premenstrual symptoms and at the first week i had cramps as if i was on my period.. now i get a few cramps threw out the day. I been extremely tired and its been 2 weeks i wake up vomiting yellow bile & feeling super nausea in the morning only. Threw out the day i feel pretty good. Also whenever i breath alittle heat in the morning i puke bile. I still have gotten my period its been a month. What can this be?
Will it ever come?

I have trouble with infertility so theres no way i think im pregnant?
I think you should be checked to make sure you aren't pregnant cause its hard to rule it out just based on irregular cycles. I would also be checked to make sure my gallbladder wasn't acting up. Good luck it looks like everyone has something going on.