Fibromyalgia Community

Morphine and memory loss.

She is 25, has a history of siezures, and takes kepra to prevent them. While in the hospitol they put her on morphine.

Morphine and memory loss. My fiance went to the hospital for appendicitis and was given morphine for 5 days. After they took her off of it she lost all her memories that night. She has been slowly recovering her memory over the last two days and i wanted to know how long it could take for her to recover them its been really hard since she barely remembers me(an improvement over the first night where she didnt recognize me or herself) she has siezures and based on what ive seen it could be be a bad mix with her. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.