Fibromyalgia Community

aggressive involuntary movements while asleep

I am 61 years old and was lately diagnosed by a doctor as sick in Fibromyalgia.
In the last three years during the night time I am suffering from aggressive involuntary movements while asleep. Those movements include kicking in the air, and even arching and  bouncing my back and the whole body.
At first those aggressive movements started as a physical response to a dream where I was being attacked which happened once in a while, lately it happens more and more often without any noticeable reason.  
As a result of the movements I suffer from strong pain in my back and knees which lasts for long periods of time and restrict me to my house. I am also very depressed of my physical condition which projects to anything I do in my private life, family life and job (I quit my last job a year ago due to my medical condition).
Can you please advise on physical/neurological treatment that will improve my poor physical and emotional conditions?
In addition I am using Lamictal 200mg , to overcome a burning legs - a neuropathic pain,  which according to the medicine brochure might rarely cause involuntary limb movement and therefore I wish to replace it with equivalent medicine. Can you please advise on a possible replacement? I have already tried for this purpose Seroxat, Depalept, Gabapentin, Lirica, Teril and Simbaleta which did not assist.
Thanks in advance
Doron
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.