Gastric Cancer Community
116 Members

Is this clinical trial for stomach cancer suitable for you?

Hi all,

I'm new here and I hope you will excuse me if this is not the right way to present the following information. However, I believe it will be of help to some of you who need innovative treatments or new hope.
There is an advanced clinical trial in phase 3 which is now recruiting a massive number of patients with metastatic gastric cancer in more than 18 countries around the world.

All important details and how to get in touch with the doctors are published on a patients' platform for clinical trials called FindMeCure. Here is a link to find out more: https://www.findmecure.com/Campaigns/taiho-trial-gastric-cancer?utm_source=medhelp&utm_medium=social

I really hope this information will be of use to some of you or your friends and family. Stay positive!
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize