Genetics Community
964 Members

Chromosome 6q14.1 duplication

My 3 month old daughter had microarray testing due to some physical abnormalities ( low set ears, clinodactyly). The results showed a 686 kb duplication on chromosome 6q14.1. Any one out there have similar results or have any knowledge about this specific area and what to expect? Thank you in advance!
hi, my son has the same duplication. he is now 6 years old.
My 23 month old was diagnosed with a duplication of chromosome 6q14.1, I know this is years later but I have created a Facebook group with others with the same duplication!! Please join us!
https://m.************/groups/1915429368748062
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research