Genetics Community
968 Members

urgent

i am O+ & my wife is O-. our son (8 months old) is O+. after delivery he was 3.3 kg & everything was normal. at his 7 months he got two convulsion attack in a day. MRI of brain & CSF was normal. but urea & creatinine was too high & calcium was low. doctor detected that his both kidneys are working only 10% & he requires dialysis & transplantation in future. my question is -

1) is this problem due to different bloob group?
2) is this problem cureble?
3) which type of problem can arise if we go for second issue?
4) what type of precaution shall we take before second issue?

-Chabba
I think that you will get a better answer if you post on the Kideny forum or the Urology Expert Forum. Good luck.
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.