Genetics Community
964 Members

weird smell from armpits..(rotten fish like smell)

i am facing this problem for nearly last 1.5 years.. that my armpits smell like rotten or fish or some thing weird.. which makes me frustrated.. i am like very much depressed with this thing.. coz others even feel uncomfortable with me..i have shown to many skin specialist doctor.. but till the time i follow their course .. that is their cream till that time everything is fine.. but after i stop using them .. everything is back on same track.. help me out plz..
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.