Hi DR HHH and EWH
This is my 2nd post within six month and totally aware for limit. And i'm planning to rule out that i'm HIV negative .
If you notice i have posted 2 times in international forum once here and even in freedom health by Dr Sean both said that extremely no risk or very very low risk with my exposure. Protected oral and vaginal CSW INDONESIA with condom even for ejaculate inside and keep penis inside until loose erection still virtually no risk (Hope you don't change your mind)
And my testing result are (HIV) :
- 2 Weeks 3rd Gen Lab Base test by Abbott (Negative)
- 6 Weeks 4th Gen AB/AG Combo by Abbott Architect Lab Base (Non Reactive - value 0.11 ) < 1 is non reactive
- 9 Weeks 4th Gen AB/AG Combo by Abbott Architect Lab Base (Non Reactive - Value 0.74) < 1 is non reactive
STD Check @ 6 Week :Syphilis, GO, HSV1, HSV2 all clear. Than assumption on the exposure i'm clear from STD during Exposure that also lower my Risk as ONLY have ONE exposure outside monogamous partnership ??
Before I go confirming some question if you don't mind:
a. Am i correct if i assume HIV negative with all the test taken. Two difference gen, than rule out AB/AG at 6 week and 9 week. Eliminate if the machine incorrect, and eliminate HIV 2 because virtually Antibody 99.99 % will have for both HIV1 and HIV 2??
2. Also am i OK to go because the increase of value 0.76 is NOTHING as long as below cut off (<1). even if i get 0.99 still mean negative and can decrease to 0.11 depend on test condition.
3. Some bit irrelevant question how machine work, I assume even any lab technician will not give different value as it programmed to have exact process ?? e.g press button etc.
Lastly i am planning to MOVE ON. And say GREATLY THANKSSS to DR HHH, DR EWH, DR JOSE, DR SEAN. Wish to have you here.
Please planning have some trip to Jakarta i will offer you great friendship warm dinner (Private message me). This truly offer from deep heart