HIV - Prevention Forum

Risk of HIV

I had 2 encounters on separate occasions with the guy who i think is on HIV medications, because i realised later that he had some signs of lipodystrophy. He dsaid to me wasnt HIV positive,so im not sure of his HIV status.

We only did deep kissing and mutual masturbation,I touched his *** hole a couple of times with my finger and sucked his nipple. Couldnt see any blood or taste blood.

He came on my hand on both occasions. I dont think i had any obvious cuts or open wounds. Also as soon as he came i washed my hand with hot water and soap. What is the risk that i will catch HIV.

I was very paranoid on both occasions so i was making sure that his penis does not touch my penis. Also he was only touching me,he gave me oral sex for about 2-3 minutes but i never ejaculated in both instances. I never have given oral sex or never have had anal (receptive and top).

I have only had 3 encounters in my whole life and i know the status of the other 2 guys, they were HIV negative. I have never indulged in anal sex and i have never given oral sex.

What is the risk involved?
First, you had totally safe sex that could not have resulted in HIV even if he were infected.  Nobody in the world ever acquired HIV through hand contact with semen or by mutual masurbation.
Second, most people with HIV do not lie if asked directly.  Third, I do not trust any non-professional judgment that someone has ARV-related lipodystrophy.  Even experienced health care providers have problems with the diagnosis, which generally requires seeing the patient more than once.  Changes in fat distribution over time are more telling than a single examination.

In summary, no risk.  If your sex life continues as it is, you won't ever need an HIV test.

HHH, MD
Just a bit worried, thinking that if he was HIV positive and i did do all the mentioned things with me. Since i did it on 2 separate occassions, i am just a bit paranoid.

You don't get to repeatedly ask the same question or repeatedly look for reassurance in new threads and I deleted your new attempt.  Don't keep trying.  Sounds like you need professional counseling.  I won't have any furhter replies here either.

HHH, MD
Got re-tested today and results are negative for HIV, Hep B and C. Thanks for your help
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.