HIV Prevention Community

Contact with open sore

I volunteer at a homeless shelter. When providing first aid to a service-user my gloved finger came into contact with sore that, while scabbed over, had some fluid around. In a moment of distraction, I then touched my gloved finger to the corner of my mouth. The service user has a history of intravenous drug use but has not disclosed any HIV/Hep status. Assuming that the service user was a carrier of either disease, what are the chances of infection? I washed my mouth immediately thereafter with washing up liquid and water (all we had to hand) and did not have any cuts around or in my mouth.
The open sore is question is from an infection following a main line injection of heroin.
No HIV risk
Much obliged, thank you.