HIV Prevention Community

Correlation between CD4's & HIV Levels

I was checking out Wikipedia the other day and they have a graph on the site that shows the correlation between the virus increasing in number and CD4 levels dropping significantly.  Here's the link, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Hiv-timecourse.png.  My question is that if you got an EIA test at three weeks along with other blood work and no antibodies were present and the CD4 Lymphocyte count was at 1650, does this give you some reassurance that you don't have HIV?  In general, can other tests be used in conjunction with HIV tests in order to get a clearer picture of possible infection if the time period since exposure isn't long enough?
No. ALL experts will say Antibody test. CD4 Can go up Down even in One Day!!!

Get Antibody Test 6 weeks and 12 Weeks. 24 Weeks if Known HIV+ Exposure
If you Cant Wait, DNA PCR at 10 Days or More.
HIV DUO at 28 Days
HIV RNA if You are Experiencing Symptoms diagnosed by HIV Specialist.
CD4 Would only Temporarily go Down, the go Back up. Since Most People dont Know their normal CD4 (from 500->1500) It Would Scare you Unecessarily.

Iv Learnt Hiv Antibody Test at 6 Week >90%. 12 week >95-99 Depending on Exposure.

at 24 Weeks >99% Whatever the Exposure.
I agree with Isaac.  There is no need for further reassurance than a simple antibody test.  CD4 levels can be high in HIV-positive people and low in HIV-negative people.  That test is a waste of money, unless you actually have HIV.  So take an antibody test, if you are concerned.  Anything from 6 weeks on pretty much proves that you are negative.  A 3 month test is a CDC guideline for HIV testing.