HIV Prevention Community

HIV TEST

I was just wondering if there was anywhere online you could order those at home oral hiv test because i really dont like needles and the home acesses are great but i dont like needles so i was asking to see if anybody knew???
You don't need to sweat over needles with a rapid HIV blood test. Trust me, I hate needles too. It's a quick finger prick, you barely even feel it. When you're done, they put a band-aid on and you have an extremely minimal feeling of soreness on the spot that they pricked, which goes away within a day. You can get any of those tests at most health clinics or planned parenthood. Don't waste your money on Home Access, they're so expensive plus you have to wait to get the results. At most health clinics, the HIV test is free and you get your answer within 20 minutes!
i know ive done it i jsut hate it