HIV Prevention Community

HIV TEST

I know that this forum has said that unprotected cunnunglus is a very low risk factor to contact HIV. However as the forum knows people still are nervous and worried.
I had a HIV 1&2 antibodies test thinking that I was 90 days out from contact.
The woman that I was with contacted me saying that she gave me the wrong date. This meant that I was only 55 days out from being with this woman.
My doctor said that the HIV 1&2 antibodies test is at least 90% accurate. He told me not to worried that I should have another test done in two weeks. This would be 90 days. He informed me that he has never seen a positive result from this test after someone had a negative reult at six weeks.

What is this forums views on this test and my doctors statement. He has told me that my chances of having HIV from cunnunglus is 1 out of 500. He is the head of infectious diseases.
I am going back in two weeks.

Please respond....I know this forums view on oral sex and the risk of HIV...but my real question is about the testing methods.

Your doctor was incorrect. You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV.
Hello Teak and thank you for your answer. I read some of your bio and I guess that if anyone knows about HIV it is definitely you.
I congratulate you for rising to the occasion.
I do not think I could be as brave and giving after being diagnosed with HIV, I am taking your response to my question as an absolute and I will live the next two weeks without fear.
That is something that I am promising you. Not a big deal I know but I appreciate you taking your valuable and experience time to write back.