A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

HIV Transmission

Dear doc,

My apologies if i am asking the same question which you might have read many times in your experience. Kindly answer for my satisfaction purpose

One month back a strip bar woman did Oral sex(blow job) to me with out a condom. I don't have any cuts on my penis at that time will there be any chances of HIV transmission if she is HIV positive. Adding to my ignorance i sucked her breasts as well, Can you please kindly let me know about chances of HIV tranmission in my case. My sincere thanks in advance.
4 Responses
no doctor here to answer your question...

oral sex is low risk..even no risk... odds are 1 in 10000 explosure, pretty sure you are safe.. sucking her breasts if involved any exchange of fluids a small( negligble ) risk posses.. if you concern take a test 3 month mark to get your neg results..
No risk.
i remember i swallowed a drop or so while sucking her breasts and i am not sure whether she is HIV positive or not. what are my chances of getting HIV if i suck one drop or more? please answer me.
188761 tn?1559713227
COMMUNITY LEADER
No damn chance in freakin' hell, you won't acquire the virus in this fashion.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.