HIV Prevention Community

Please assess this for exposure to HIV

Hello, please assess these actions for exposure to HIV.

1. Insertive fellatio
2. Performed cunnilingus
3. Mutual masturbation which involved vaginal fluid getting into my penis head and urethra. Basically the woman put her fingers into her vagina and then immediately rubbed my penis head

There was no penetrative anal or vaginal sex.
You had no risk whatsoever in the activities you describe. Any bodily fluids, once outside its host, gets exposed to air and becomes noninfectious. No risk, don't need to test for hiv.

Unprotected oral does carry risk for other STDs. Pleasenpost in the std forum to have your risk assessed. Be well.
Thanks for the quick response Malbat.
So no documented cases of HIV transmission from a woman to a man through any of the 3 activities listed?
I believe there have been a few documented cases of HIV transmission through performing fellatio - is that correct ?  
No.
So is that 'no' to both the questions I asked ? Sorry just double checking.
Yes. Sexually, the only way you get hiv is by having unprotected anal/vaginal sex.  The activities you mention just don't cut it.