HIV Prevention Community

Should i take HIV test?

Hi, recently about 15 days back I had Protected Vaginal and protected annalingus, then I had a unprotected cunneling for a brief period with a Escort in UK. I believe the escort are of good standards as they have a website of their own and place was very good aswell.
Below are few of my questions which is making me  anxious,
1.What are the symptoms of HIV? How long does the symptoms take to occur.
2. What are my chances of contracting HIV.(This is my first time Sex)
3.Should I consider taking an HIV test?
4. The condom did not cover all the way down to my penis? It cover almost 3/4 of it.(But was intact all the way through the process) Does this pose a risk??
If the head of the penis was protected with condom, you shouldn't have to worry. In most of cases condom don't do full down to the base of penis. You had protected sex, and cunnilingus is not considered as a risk for HIV. You don't need HIV testing