HIV Prevention Community

Testing tomorrow...still stressing. Details inside. Teak, take a look?

I am going to try to sum up my story as good as I can...
I wrecked on a bike and got a decent road rash on my arm.  2 days go by and my road rash is in the state where pussing begins.  Well on day 2 after my wreck, I show someone I semi know...just starting a convo you know?  Well this person I know semi well and have heard rumors that this person has hiv.  If this person truly did, it would not surprise me.  Anyway, when I tell this person about my wreck and show the person the  road rash, the person jokingly says "can I touch it" and I believe this person did.  Now, I did have bandages covering the wound, but some areas were exposed because of the pussing messing up the bandage adhesive.  I am so worried that this person my have indeed come incontact with my road rash and this person may of also have some kind of cut on their finger...someone their blood contacting my abrasion, road rash...whatever.

Now,it seems logical that since my wound wasn't bleeding out then blood shouldn't be able to penetrate through...BUT my wound was still red and could definitly bleed if irratated.  ANd since I hear how the hiv virus can possibly leak through condoms because of the tiny pores makes me think the same can happen with my non fully healed wound.

As far has ARS goes...I have had a few mild cases of diarea and as far has I know, no fevers (97-98.7)

Tomorrow will be the 4th week since exposure.  I know 4 weeks isn't conclusive, but I can't take it anymore.  I ahve the home access test rdy to go.  My frinds and family have noticed my changed moods since and its just not fair to them.  I hate feeling this way.  Depressed, stressed, worried...even my grades have dropped.  I know I could ask this person about being hiv pos, but i don't know them that well and I probably wouldn't believe a negative reply anyway.

So if I could get some opinions, insight ...whatever from you guys would be awesome.  Thank you so much for taking time out of your life to help another.

Negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NON_REACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, the post above brought a smile to my face, it feels good to smile some.  I hope the test results agree with you.  Thanks for that.  Others, I would still love/need to hear from you guys.
you dont get hiv in the way you describe. you should read through this sit or others to  determine actual risks.
Thanks tony, thanks a million!