HIV Prevention Community

Worried from dely the result.

Hello everyone
I have met 6 different sex workers before two weeks in difrerent days .mmm
All were protected with two or one condom. That was in dubai. The other partners unkown status.

The type of exposure french kissing and vaginal intercourse protected with condom.

Before 2  days i did test p 24
But
Now im a bit worried
Cuz the result doesnot came yet

Although the doctor said it takes one day only.
And even he didnot repspond to my call

From this exposure
I need your assessment

As far as i remember i always find the condom on

No break as far as i remember

But im

Worrrried

I need your assessment plz and help
COMMUNITY LEADER
You had no risk, you're only due for a negative result. Result delay could be due to backlog.
Adults only get HIV from unprotected vaginal or anal sex or sharing of IV drug needles.  You had protected sex so do not need to worry.  Any number of things contribute to a late test result being given.  From the activity you describe, you don't need to worry about hiv.
NEVER DOUBLE YOUR CONDOM AS IT WILL CREATE FRICTION AND CREATES HEAT and MAY cause a condom break. Any fluid containing blood can transmit HIV including breast milk. IF you have blood in your saliva due to an open or bleeding wound HIV can seep into the  urethra, vagina and anal openings.